- Q: How should staff share their “Work” Google Calendar?
A: Geology staff should share their “Work” calendar with the geology office core staff people.
The instructions on this page describe how to do that.
If you haven't already accessed your UC Davis "organizational" Google Calendar, navigate to http://www.google.com/calendar and Sign in using your campus email address and your campus kerberos passphrase.
To share your “Work” calendar with the geology office core staff people, follow these steps:
- Log into Google Calendar
- From the drop-down for your Work calendar select Calendar Settings
- Click the Share this Calendar link
- Scroll down to the Share with specific
people section and add the email addresses of the
core staff people from the main office, and their backups, setting the permissions
for each to Make changes to events
Current core staff people from the main office:
Julia Prather firstname.lastname@example.org Laura Arestegui email@example.com Mandy Honoiu firstname.lastname@example.org Paul Waterstraat email@example.com Susan Lopez firstname.lastname@example.org Val Ludovina email@example.com
Greg Baxter firstname.lastname@example.org Janice Fong email@example.com Renee Tomlin firstname.lastname@example.org Kengshi Yang email@example.com
- Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save
- Feel free to share your Work calendar with others, but you may want to restrict the permissions for each to See all event details or See only free/busy (hide details).
- See also the article on How should staff fill out “Leave” time in Google Calendar?