FAQ | Frequently Asked Questions

brought to you by your friendly
UC Davis Earth and Planetary Sciences Computing Support Team

Q: How do I get an earth and planetary sciences computing account?
A: Earth and Planetary Sciences computing accounts are available to Faculty, Staff, Geology Graduate Students, Geology Majors, and Visiting Academics in the UC Davis Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences. Please send an email request to gel-ithelp@ucdavis.edu.